After an amazing Christmas break, I thought I would come back to school rejuvenated & ready to work.
I was wrong! I gave my ALL in the fall & I just didn’t have anything else to give. LOL. I crawled to the finish line of this semester just thankful that I made it to the end. I had to write a 30 page brief, interview for jobs, network, comprehend torts, & maintain my sanity.
Even though I felt completely overwhelmed. A lot of positive things happened this semester, so let’s get caught up:
- My 1L summer will be spent working as a legal intern at a Fortune 500 company! :O
- I’m living in Chicago for the next 2 months
- I was selected to compete on the college of law’s official Trial Team!
- I’m the BLSA 1L coordinator for 2016-2017
- I’m now on the board of the Woman’s Law Society
- I found the most amazing friend & we’re going to be roommates next year!
- I’m seeing Beyonce with my best friend (Read her blog ByTisha) on May 28th
Nothing can top Beyonce so that’s the end of the list. I’m sorry for the lack of blog posts this semester. I’ll be posting frequently throughout the summer!
Thanks for reading😘