Law school is depressing, so this week we’re talking about MAKEUP!
I am a shameless makeup addict! Sephora, Ulta & MAC are no strangers to my wallet. I wasnt always into makeup, but during my freshman year of college I discovered the world Youtube Beauty Guru’s. I would spend hours binge watching tutorials on the perfect smoky eye and how to rock a red-lip. I fell in love & started purchasing products like a maniac. I’ve created a nice collection but there a few items that I cannot live without.
Choosing 10 items was incredibly hard, but these products are honestly the BEST. As a woman of color it’s often hard to find products that work will with my skin tone. I plan on doing a post for my fellow brown skin beauties because I know the struggle of finding good products.
So, here’s my 10 makeup must-haves!
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- L’Oreal Infallible Carbon Black Eye Liner
- NYX Powder Blush in “Desert Rose”
- NYX Butter Gloss in “Deep Plum”
- L.A. Girl Pro-Conceal in “Dark Cocoa”
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in “NW 58”
- MakeUp Forever Ultra HD Foundation in “Y535”
- Sigma Flat Kabuki #F80
- Sigma Duo Fibre #F50
- Sigma Large Powder #F30
These products are pure gold. I’ve repurchased them all and would reccomend them to everyone. OK, let me stop daydreaming about makeup & finish my property reading on concurent ownership. ♥